EB-5 Program Overview
The EB-5 program offers an expedited pathway for qualified foreign investors to obtain a US Green Card and US Citizenship.
After making the required investment and receiving approval from USCIS, an EB-5 investor, spouse, and unmarried children under age 21 will receive a conditional permanent residence. In two years, should the investment meet the program requirements, the investor and their family will have the conditions removed from the residency status. Five years from first receiving conditional permanent residency, the investor and family can become naturalized citizens.
Benefits of the EB-5 visa for Foreign Investors Include:
- Potential for United States Citizenship after 5 years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Freedom to work anywhere in the United States without restriction. This includes states with no income tax such as Florida and Texas.
- Access to public elementary, middle, and high-schools and lower tuition costs for in-state public universities.
- There are no visa sponsor requirements and the H-1B work visa is not required for employment
- While the investment must be "at risk", it can also be secured by collateral to minimize the downside risk for the investor.
- Immediate entry into the United States in the case of political change or other significant event in the investor's home country.
The EB-5 Visa Application Process
Why Choose The Atlanta Airport Sheraton for Your Investment?
Busiest Airport In the World
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the biggest and busiest airport in the world. Every day there are more than 350,000 passengers traveling through the airport.
International Convention Center
The Georgia International Convention Center hosts hundreds of thousands of visitors annually and is less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel site.
World-Class Sports and Attractions
Atlanta is home to major league football, basketball, baseball, and soccer teams as well as the world biggest aquarium and the one-and-only World of Coca Cola.
Business Friendly Economy
Atlanta is home to 15 Fortune 500 companies and to many more thriving businesses. Low cost of living, business friendly government, and a good climate make Atlanta an attractive place to live and work.